Survivor Zero is a first person, sandbox style survival-horror game set in the aftermath of a zombie apocalypse. Instead of focusing on combating endless waves of zombies, Survivor Zero places emphasis on the use of creativity and logic, alongside force in order to survive in a post-apocalyptic world.
Our Emphasis on Gameplay:
Survivor Zero places an emphasis no time limits, plot devices, incredibly crazy or ridiculous “super zombies” & boss battles. This game is an immersive, free-roaming survival horror game where the player will have to make tough decisions from where to sleep or eat and what they will do in order to survive.
Elements of Survivor Zero:
- Classic (Slow and scary)
- Procedurally generate environment
- The ability to enter unique buildings as they are generated and loot them for potential supplies…or make a base of operations.
- At the moment, we are set up to generate 13.9 million square miles (36,000,000 square kilometers) of virtual untouched-by-man-but-infested-by-zombies woodland — a space about the size of the moon.
- Procedural & dynamic weather and lighting
- Crafting unique and resourceful weapons and tools
- Hunting and farming to feed yourself
- Vehicles to transport yourself across the vast landscape of Survivor Zero
- Various Game Modes
- Hardcore and perma-death modes as well as a personalised modes for players to chose the exact difficulty they want.